This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy birthday, Aidan!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Happy birthday, Aidan!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy birthday, Aidan!

Six years ago - well, at 11:52am...I was just getting settled into my hospital room around this time (it's only a bit after 8am) - I gave birth to my second, and last, child. A son. We named him Aidan. He was one week overdue. He was a pound bigger at birth than his older sister. And, laboring with him was a piece of cake compared to the nearly 24 hours of agony I went through with his sister, who is exactly 27 months older - to the day - than he is.

It's amazing how quickly six years goes by.


So brand new...
Always inquisitive...

And so it begins...

Got candy?

Oooh, a cake for me?

Wild thing is right!

Just crabbin' around...

Can I get a sponsor?

Surf's up, dude!

Spider-Aid!

Picking the perfect pumpkin...


Such a sweet kid - the first baby he's ever held
(friends of ours had their first daughter in May &
she's named Malia as well!)

Happy birthday, Aidan! You are the sweetest boy and you are loved by so many people, but especially by Mommy, Daddy & Sissy. I hope your day is wonderful - I know your weekend will be. We have a great party planned...now go clean your room!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Aidan, Happy Birthday To You!!!! Hope you have your best one yet buddy!!! :D

Jun 12, 2009, 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Happy 6th Birthday Aidan!!!! Hope you have an awesome party!!!

Loved all of the pictures!

Jun 12, 2009, 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger A and E's Momma said...

Happy Birthday buddy. Had a lot of fun at the party!!

Jun 13, 2009, 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home