This Page

has been moved to new address

Got dark circles?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Got dark circles?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Got dark circles?

I do!

Blame it on genes. Blame it on lack of sleep. Blame it on whatever you want. I have dark circles under my eyes.

I'll spare you the picture. Trust me. We're not going there {besides, my brows are in need of some TLC}.

I am currently using a concealer by philosophy, but I'm ready for something new. I need a product that will keep my skin moisturized, cover those dark circles, doesn't look cakey & stays put all day. Is that too much to ask?

What is your concealer brand/product of choice? Please tell me so I can finally find something that I love & stick with it.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger beckylbranch said...

I don't have a particular concealer...I have like three or four, I would just go to Sephora and try a lot on or something. I have some Makeup Forever, Chanel, Philosophy, and Estee Lauder concealer....they all work pretty much the same :P

Sep 16, 2009, 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

I have heard dark circles are causted by vitamin defiency...maybe you just need a good women's multi vitamin.

3 days till our birthdays!!!!
Whoot Whoot!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2009, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Classy Fab Sarah said...

I am OBSESSED with concealer. People always compliment how bright/wide-eyed I am and I'm not - it's ALL about the concealer. Even people who don't have dark circles should use it for special occasions - it's face-changing!

Anyway, I've tried almost all the drugstore products and I just don't think they cover as well. They're not as thick and therefore you have to cake it on.. and it's all downhill from there.

Since you like one moisturizing, as do I, I think you would REALLY like this one.
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer. If you go to the Clinique counter the women will always say "you're not old enough for this" (I mean, how old is old, really?), but I insist.
It's creamy and thick and you can also purchase it at Sephora.

Sep 16, 2009, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger AMStarkey said...

Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier is the best for dark circles- plus it comes with two colors so you can mix them for a perfect match/cover. This stuff REALLY works!

Sep 16, 2009, 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I have extremely dark circles under my eyes due to my hereditary. Seriously I was always chosen as the raccoon as a child when we would described which animal they looked like. I have had the best results with M.A.C. concealer.

Sep 17, 2009, 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I always used my mom's, just a cover girl concealer.

Sep 18, 2009, 9:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home