This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ jet noise.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I ♥ jet noise.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I ♥ jet noise.

It's Fleet Week here in Hampton Roads.

The almost two week long event {which also happens to coincide with the Navy's birthday...it's 234 years young!} is drawing to a close this weekend & what better way to end the fun than with a good ole air show.

Yes, boys & girls, it's that time of year again...bring on the NAS Oceana's air show. Even though the weather is seriously crappy {it's gonna be a wash out this weekend}, the planes are still flying around & practicing their funky maneuvers. Roads are closed {joy} and traffic is terrible {double joy}.

But, at least seeing the Blue Angels flying by makes for some fun driving around town {and, no, I normally do not take pics while driving nor do I text while driving for that matter either}!

Please excuse the crummy quality of the camera on my Crackberry.



We live maybe 10 minutes from NAS Oceana, so it's gonna be a noisy weekend. But, when you've lived in this area for as long as I have, you don't even flinch anymore when a jet goes screeching by. You also know to wait for the jet to fly by before placing your pumpkin spice latte order at the Starbucks drive-thru.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Ann said...

My hubs would like you to know he's totally jealous!

Oct 14, 2009, 9:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home