This Page

has been moved to new address

pillows of love.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: pillows of love.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

pillows of love.

i failed to mention that i made marshmallows last weekend in addition to candy corn.

homemade marshmallows are ridiculous.  ridiculously easy & ridiculously good.  you should try it.  i use alton brown's recipe.  it hasn't let me down yet...and i don't own a candy thermometer.



a friend of mine told me that {in the last picture} the marshmallows resemble an illicit substance.  if you ask me, homemade marshmallows are an illicit substance.  trust me...your sweet tooth with thank you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger beckylbranch said...

oh my gosh girl! your blog is definitely making me crave sweets! Those look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Oct 24, 2010, 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Luna said...

looks good. i wish i had some now.

Oct 24, 2010, 2:10:00 AM  
Blogger nomo wino daph said...

oh wow....i would have never thought to make my own!! cool!!!

Oct 25, 2010, 10:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah you are amazing! love it!

Oct 25, 2010, 9:36:00 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

sounds too good to be true!

Oct 26, 2010, 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Malea said...

YUUUUMMMM!!!! Those look so tasty! I'm going to try making some with my son!

Nov 4, 2010, 8:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home