This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello, my name is Michelle...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Hello, my name is Michelle...

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello, my name is Michelle...

...and I'm a j.crew-a-holic.

I spent another $175 on their website last night. $175 that should still be in my bank account. $175 on clothing items I don't REALLY need, but REALLY want. I guess this means that for every item I bought last night I should remove TWO items from my closet. It's a good plan -- can I do it, though? I hope so.

I'm really trying to curb my spending (ha ha) and become more budget-conscious (ha ha ha). After all, they say money is the root of all evil..........................and they weren't lying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home