This Page

has been moved to new address

So long summer vacation!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: So long summer vacation!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

So long summer vacation!

Tomorrow is the first day of school...yippee!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I love my kids dearly, but the first day of school is always quite exciting for me. This year it's a bit bittersweet because A is starting Kindergarten -- both kids are in elementary school now. *sniffle, sniffle*

I'll take a couple pics tomorrow and post them. Tonight we're getting bookbags and school supplies ready...keep your fingers crossed for a smooth, stress-free first day of school.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home