This Page

has been moved to new address

Ridin' on the funk train...toot, toot!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Ridin' on the funk train...toot, toot!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ridin' on the funk train...toot, toot!

Funk as in "I'm in a bad mood so leave me alone" and not George Clinton kinda funk. Ya dig?

I don't know if it's the weather -- because it is nasty outside (rain, rain, go away!).

I don't know if it's the stress of the holidays -- bah, humbug!

I don't know if it's because my children just absolutely, positively would not listen this morning -- why does it take 20 minutes to get shoes and socks on?! Why??

I don't know if it's because I'm unhappy -- because I don't really have anything to be unhappy about, I suppose.

I don't know if it's financially related -- because right now the economy sucks.

I don't know what it is, but what I do know is that I am in a very, very, very bad mood today. Very bad. So bad that I'd rather be at home in my comfy pants curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee watching "Live with Regis & Kelly." That's pretty bad.

I know I'll snap out of it...when, I don't know. But, this wave of miserableness (is that even a word?) will pass...hopefully, for everyone's sake, it will be soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home