This Page

has been moved to new address

Bitten by the Nostalgia Bug

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Bitten by the Nostalgia Bug

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bitten by the Nostalgia Bug

In preparation for M's fabulous birthday blog tribute (her birthday is tomorrow so you'll have to come back and see), I have been going through some older photos I have stashed here and there and have come across some old siggies I used to use back in the day when I would frequent the parenting forums over at Delphi Forums.
Here's just a random smattering of some of my siggies from the past:

What a fat little carrot Aidan was...and I remember all Malia did after the picture was taken was cry. Poor thing.


Aidan has always been a ham for the camera -- and he really liked his sister's beanie.


Who knew the slide would give you that much static in your hair?! (I really miss Aidan's crazy hair.)


Us...during one of our trips to Mexico


The kidlets...Aidan had just turned a year old and Malia's just over 3 years old.


Yes, once upon a time WE had crabs...13 hermit crabs to be exact.



Both kids at 4.5 months...just a little over two years apart...I can't believe how much they look alike!


My personal favorite! LOL

Ah, the memories!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny-my demon hellspawn will be 21 tomorrow!

Mar 12, 2009, 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home