This Page

has been moved to new address

The weekend in Mexico when we were all somebody...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: The weekend in Mexico when we were all somebody...

Monday, March 9, 2009

The weekend in Mexico when we were all somebody...

Finally, after waiting a week, I'm sharing with you some pictures of our whirlwind weekend in Cancun at the Hilton. Enjoy!

The view from our room: Adam & Fred by the pool:
My sweetie (before he noticed his beer):
Adam wasn't smiling anymore after seeing this:

Yes, we all tried to fit in the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom...except for me. I just HAD to go outside and lean over the balcony to take this shot:

The view from mine & Adam's private balcony: Looking down on to the lobby bar area from the 9th floor:

Why, yes, room 900 is the Presidential Suite!

I wish my living room looked this spectacular!

Adam with Robert, our favorite guy at the Hilton!

The food on Friday night (we had a private party in our room both nights):

Show me the sushi!

Why do I always get stuck with the Jager shots?? I don't even like Jager.

I can't believe I'm posting this, but proof that Momlogic has gone international!
Me, Adam, Catrina & Fred (Catrina writes The Delima Dilemma)

These guys took great care of us all weekend!

Awww...

Saturday night's spread:


I think this pic sums up the weekend...fun, fun, fun!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home