This Page

has been moved to new address

Not superstitious, but...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Not superstitious, but...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Not superstitious, but...

I've seen bus 666 twice in the last two days. Yes, that would be a SCHOOL BUS whose number is 666. I've seen it before at a gas station near the office and once I passed by it driving down the road, but this is the first time I've seen it at my children's school.

Yesterday, I didn't think anything of it except I do remember thinking to myself, "Gee, I'm glad my kids don't ride that bus." This morning I saw it again as I was dropping the kids off at school...and today's Friday the 13th. Is this a sign? I hope not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home