This Page

has been moved to new address

BOSLEY

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: BOSLEY

Saturday, April 18, 2009

BOSLEY

My mother called me at work the other day...my son just HAD to talk to me:

"Guess what I saw on TV, Mom??"

I don't know...what did you see?

"Uhh...Po Po and I saw this commercial." (I can hear my mom in the background saying, "No, no...YOU saw the commercial...I have nothing to do with this!")

Hmmm...I wonder what they're up to...

"Uhh...oh, yeah...I saw this commercial on Po Po's TV...it was for this fing called Bosley (I swear the way he pronounced it that he said BALLSLY)...I fink that Daddy needs it."

What's it for, Aidan?

"It's to fix his bald spot."

Oh, my.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh noes....hahahha

Apr 19, 2009, 1:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home