This Page

has been moved to new address

the ladies.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: the ladies.

Friday, November 19, 2010

the ladies.

in october 2009, i was fortunate enough to meet four of the most wonderful bloggers friends.  we got together over halloween weekend to celebrate the one year anniversary of our friendship. 




we went out for dinner & drinks. 

{one of the special halloween themed cocktails at a bar we went to. not only did it "smoke" but it also bubbled & popped.  trust me, there is something to be said about a drink that "spits" at you...}


there was lots of girl talk & giggling. 
we had so much fun.

i'm telling y'all...i'm lucky & quite blessed to have these girls in my life. 

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Classy Fab Sarah said...

Clearly I need to move out east. So lucky!

Nov 19, 2010, 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

And I love you toooooo! Loved this post :) And yes, Class Fab Sarah...you do need to move out east!!

Nov 19, 2010, 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I love it! You ladies are all so cute. I have never been to a blogger gathering - here's hoping!

Nov 21, 2010, 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home