This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: SO...

Sunday, July 20, 2008


...there is a slight -- and I mean VERY slight -- chance that we may be moving. Not out of state...just across town. Nothing's definite and nothing's been determined yet. It's just an idea that's being tossed around. Part of me wants it, but the other part of me doesn't want the change. Would the move be a good thing? Most definitely. But, on the other hand, if we don't end up moving, would I be disappointed? Nope. I'm perfectly happy where we are now.

So, we'll see...only time will tell, I guess...if it's God's will, then we'll move. If not, then He's decided that where we are is where we belong. It's out of my hands.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home