This Page

has been moved to new address

Decking the halls...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Decking the halls...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Decking the halls...

Well, just Christmas trees...this year I decided to make ornaments for friends, teachers, etc. After 12, yes TWELVE, failed attempts, I finally got it right and did NOT forget the key step of cleaning the glass (duh!). These pictures don't do the ornaments justice and this is only a small sampling of what I've done. But, I'm proud to say that the kids' teachers have all received one and I'm making more this weekend...handpainting ornaments my way (thank you, Google!) is a lot of fun. The pictures are not the best...I used my cell phone since both of my digital cameras were D-E-A-D...guess I need to plug in the charger for the batteries, huh??
Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been told from a few friends that the 3rd and 10th ornaments (which are the same ornaments, I believe) look like a va-jay-jay appeared in it.....I didn't paint them that way, people! If the paint wanted to "become" a va-jay-jay then that's what the paint did! :-)

Like another friend said...it's very O'Keefe.

Dec 21, 2008, 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home